Handcrafted for bold flavor.
Enjoy the purest way to experience your time-honored Sitka products.
Crafted with hand-blown glass and painted 24k gold accents, this dome is both beautiful and functional.
Its hand-carved wark walnut base is turned from regional, sustainable trees, while the nail in the center is a brass pin hand ground to a point.
Each dome is unique due to its handmade nature. They're born from Sitka's collaboration with the father and son team at Knuckles Glass, John and James Edgar, regional artisan legends in the Pacific Northwest. Their lovely objects feature:
- Hand blown borosilicate glass dome
- Artisan lathed dark walnut base
- Hand-painted 24-carat gold accents
- Solid brass central hash pin
- Weight: .5 pound. Size: 4 inch x 4 inch
How to enjoy your Sitka Dome:
- Shape your favorite product into a thin roll, and place it on the central pin.
- Gently light it like incense (on both ends if you like).
- Once ignited, let it burn for a while and blow out once hot.
- Your product will glow and produce its scented smoke.
- Cover it with the dome. Watch as the dreamy smoke fills the dome to your liking. But don't wait too long.
- When the time is right, pull the stopper off the top and breathe in the terpene-rich, bold and complex flavor of Sitka.
Purchase your limited edition Knuckles Glass x Sitka Hash Dome now.